I decided that in 2020 I will not turn around the glitches and I will follow the example of Cyril Ferlicot who adapted Pharo with many cool extensions (check his https://github.com/jecisc/pharo-scripts).
So I worked over holidays on Cozy https://github.com/Ducasse/Cozy/. I adapted, refactored and …. well changed his scripts. Since I wanted to explore I forked and expanded. But I made sure that Cyril can copy back my utilities by making sure that Cozy and cohabit with Pharo-Scripts.
Here is the package readme.
A little package to create a more cozy and productive working environment for Pharo.
It is based on Pharo-scripts from Cyril Ferlicot and probably QuickAccess from Torsten Bergman (I do not know since I started from pharo-scripts). But I want to thank them both. I made sure that Cozy can be loaded without impacting pharo-scripts to support cross-fertilization.
- Iceberg configuration via files saved in your settings (password, ssh, share repo). See IcePick.
- Automatic Iceberg configuration for Pharo contribution
- scan of your github repo to populate iceberg in one click
- many cool scripts
- a superb new them called “A day at the beach”: yes with a nice blue and orange style!
Next version should
- clean some duplicated functions
- support modular definition of script (instead in a single class because relying on protocols does not work with class extensions.
- make sure that my lovely scripts are nicely packaged.
- check pharo-scripts support for multiple pharo versions.
- a way to manage (as Pharo-scripts all) the settings folder in github.
- smoother theme integration.
Here is a picture of the “A day at the beach” theme.
Happy new year.
My resolution for this year is to me a lot more efficient 🙂