I just released new version of Calypso 0.8.11 which includes several fixes and new features.
The most exiting feature is Spotter menu from Esteban https://youtu.be/RgqiSRFUAIk:
“Spotter navigation” brings an easy way to access all available panels, tabs and commands in selected browser.
Activation is usually cmd+/ (because is close to the arrows)
Settings browser includes group for Calypso:
– trait method visibility (enabled by default)
– hierarchy order for variables (variable mode in full browser)
– hierarchy order of method visibility classes (when expand first item in method groups pane)
– shortcut for spotter menu. It is temporal solution until Commander will provide settings for all shortcuts in system.
And few other improvements:
– better status bar tool to change protocol and package
– shortcut to change ineditor method protocol: $e meta , $t meta (editor + tag)
– shortcut to change ineditor method package: $e meta, $p meta (editor + package)
– inherited method group is replaced by all methods group with name “instance side” or “class side” depending on browser mode. It should make browser meta level more noticeable.