This is my weekly ChangeLog, from 23 January 2017 to 29 January 2017.
You can see it in a better format by going here: http://log.smallworks.eu/web/search?from=23/1/2017&to=29/1/2017
27 January 2017:
* I worked a bit with [iceberg](https://github.com/npasserini/iceberg). Finally merged the branch +multi-remotes+
onto +0.4-dev+ just to realise immediately there is a [bug](https://github.com/npasserini/iceberg/issues/264) 😦
Anyway… this is at least partially solved so I will integrate it directly.
* Fixed [case: 19592](https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/19592) (PharoVM shown as Squeak Cog VM on Windows task Manager).
* I worked with Clement to figure out why +supportsWriteBarrier+ was answering +false+ in windows builds.
Turns out it was a combined bug:
First, a problem in the VM and double castings (weird, isn’t?). This is already taken care by Clement.
Second (and this is ‘my’ side of the problem), PharoVM builds needed to include a couple of flags I was
with this two things fixed, now everything should be fine in Windows side. Curiously, even if the method
was answering false, the ‘write barrier’ was actually working 🙂
26 January 2017:
* Spent some time verifying some issues with VM on Windows.
* Why +SqueakSSL+ is not working? [case: 19605](https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/19605). This looks to be an invalid issue, since I cannot prove it (nor Torsten).
* Why +Smalltalk vm supportsWriteBarrier+ answers +false+ ? This is weird, since my own builds (which are the same) answers correctly +true+ . Anyway, I will try triggering a new build, and hope for the best.
* I submited a fix for [case: 19315](https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/19315). The patch contains both my workaround plus the fix suggested by Phil
(in a slightly different way)… yeah, I know this is redundant but I want to be sure this damn bug
is fixed for good 🙂
23 January 2017:
* I made a small iteration on the new mail service over this thingy… now I export the log in my own
variation of the [AsciiDoc](http://asciidoctor.org/docs/what-is-asciidoc/#who-s-using-asciidoc) format.
I choose to do it like this because format is more legible (and +Pillar+ already has one exporter to it :P)
* I added +AioPlugin+ to all linux distros (they will be available in latest VM).
As with SqueakSSL, I have no idea why it was missing 😛