I am pleased to announce that Bloc and Brick successfully moved to GitHub.
This means that the versions on SmalltalkHub are no longer maintained.
You can find installation procedures on github.
– a single place for all graphics-related projects (Bloc, Brick and maybe Sparta and Roassal in the future, i hope)
– benefit from git possibilities
– benefit from github tools
– more visibility
Some news in Bloc:
- End of Athens support
- Support for MS Windows (libMoz2D binary)
- Static linear and radial GradientPaints
- BoxShadow effect based on Sparta filters
- Improvement of BlAnimation
- Drag & Drop basis
Not much news in Brick:
- Now Brick is based on the latest version of Bloc
- Now Brick includes Styles and Theme (moved from Bloc to Brick)
- First attempt for ColorPalette api (to be confirmed)
- Material stuff is moved on a separated package (Brick-Material)
- No more dependencies to PetitCSS / PetitParser in Styles (full smalltalk api)
- [Warning] TextInput-related widgets are broken, waiting for SpartaEditor api
- [Warning] Brick has been updated and moved to Github yesterday so it is possible that there are some issues during installation (not yet well tested)
Thanks for your interest in Bloc & Brick,