I just updated Pharo Launcher. A new version 0.2.11 is available.
Here are the change log:
- move Pharo Launcher to the latest stable pharo image: pharo 5.0. It implies That Pharo Launcher is now shipped with Spur VM.
- allow an easy download of the new beta image: pharo 6.0
- the Launcher now comes with 2 VMs:
- Spur VM (pharo 5.0 and Pharo 6.0)
- Non-Spur VM (to be able to run old images)
- the Launcher is now shipped with a default template that is the current default Pharo image. It can be found in local templates.
- there is a new OS bundle for linux: we now ship more files with the launcher and it was needed to have a bundle.
- update of the default name propose when you create an image from a template: the default name will be the project name.
If you want to give it a try, executables are there: