Today is sunday meaning that we should make a monthly report on what happened in Bloc in February.
– BlLinearLayout (stack layout + proportional layout)
- Uses gtExample for examples and tests: BlLinearLayoutExamples
- Has extensive class docs and method docs. Still some methods are missing docs.
- Has “book” chapter (more info below)
– Integration with OS-Window
- Finally works, really fast.
- Events do not work as expected because of https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/17757
– Unified shape scaling behaviour.
- By default shape scales to fill BlElement’s extent.
- Supports different resizing strategies.
- Started “book” chapter
– Added documentation to various parts of Bloc
- Still there are a lot of places not covered with docs.
- Also we auto-generate “book” chapters from bloc example classes. In attachment you can find linear-layout and not finished shape chapter.
– Bloc presentation on PharoDays2016
- 01 April 2016
- 11:05–11:25 Bloc: Towards a vector-based GUI
– Working on
- Grid layout (all rules above apply, docs + tests + chapter)
- Bloc tests