I’m pleased to announce the release 0.1 of Garage, a database driver API. Garage is meant to be a common interface to access several database servers, in a JDBC style.
The current version works in Pharo3 and Pharo4 and includes drivers for:
– mysql (pure smalltalk)
– postgres (pure smalltalk)
– sqlite (using ffi)
– opendbx (allowing connecting with several db vendors, using ffi)
We have a nice test suite (that maybe you can help to enlarge) that is tested every day in Jenkins .
Also, in garage’s website  you’ll find
– installation instructions
– basic usage
– documentation of features such as statements, transactions, cursored fetches.
– issue tracker, backlog and other information
Feedback (and contributions) are very welcome!