Torsten Bergmann is improving pillar. Here is its announce:
Pillar config is updated and now available in config browser in Pharo 4:
– more classes are commented
– new baseline 0.20-baseline with version 0.20 for Pharo 4.0
– includes Pillar-Pharo-Tools package instead of (deprecated) Pillar-PharoInspector as EyeInspector is a thing of the past
to now support GTInspector and GTSpotter with icons in Pharo 4
– additionally I wanted to update to STON 0.10 but had to step back to 0.9 of STON
until Sven makes the config available in SS3 and STHub
So if you are on Pharo 4 you can:
1. Load “Pillar” from Config browser
2. Parse and inspect pillar document like this
(PRDocumentParser parse: ‘%This is a commented line
# list item 1
# list item 2
The GT inspector allows you to browse the different formats like Pillar, HTML, Markdown, Text and LaTeX.
If you click on the lightbulb Spotter at the top right of the GT inspector a new spotter will open
allow you to search in the current document item.
You can use spotter to dive into the document structure.